The computer labs are open labs to which teachers may bring their students to work on a project. The goal of the computer lab is to infuse technology into the subject matter classes. Each marking period all the students will visit the lab to work on a project for a subject matter class. All students will be exposed to the software programs we have available as well as fulfill the requirements of the Technology Curriculum and the Core Curriculum Content Standards. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please feel free to contact the computer lab at (570)326-3581 ext. 1310 or by email.
Steps for Requesting a Computer Lab
- Look at the Computer Labs Calendars to see if the time and date you are requesting is available.
- Access the Application for Reservation – Computer Lab Form.
- File out form, as you are enter your request, select which computer lab you are requesting (B12 HS Computer Lab, H3 HS Computer Lab or C3 Computer Lab).
- A conformation email will be sent to you within the week wither you have been approved or denied your request.
- If you have any questions, please email the computer lab.