Loyalsock Township School District has a centralized student registration office to make enrollment convenient for our parents.
Parents wishing to enroll or re-enroll a student need to schedule an appointment with Susan Iachini by email or phone call 570-326-6508 ext. 1001.
The central registration office is located in the District Service Center at 1605 Four Mile Drive, Williamsport, PA 17701.
Enrollment packets are available at the District Service Center or you may click on the links below and print.
The child does not need to be present during registration.
Items Needed for Registration
The following documents are required for registration and must be presented at the time of your appointment:
- Student Proof of Age – Birth Certificate or US passport
- Two (2) Forms of Residency:
- Homeowners – mortgage statement, deed, or tax statement
- Lease or Rental Agreement
- Utility Statements
- Property Tax Receipt
- Parent/Guardianship Identification (One of three below are accepted)
- Valid PA Photo Identification card
- Valid Photo Driver’s License
- Guardianship Affidavit (if assuming legal guardianship)
- Name and address of previous school
- Last report card/high school transcript from previous school (grades 9-12)
- Special Education Records (IEP)
- Any court document or formal agreements explaining custody arrangements
- Health History
- Immunization Records (click vaccination requirements)
Information for Parents
- Medication Policy
- Technology Policy
- Substances And Weapons Polices
- Student Transportation
- 2019-2020 District Calendar
You are also encouraged to review the student handbook for the school your student will be attending. You may request a copy of the printed handbook from the each of the school main offices.
|Donald E. Schick
|Student Handbook||Student Handbook||Student Handbook|
School Nurse Contacts:
Donald E. Schick Elementary School
570-326-3554 ext. 1106
Loyalsock Township MS/HS
570-326-3581 ext. 1306
Children registering for Kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year must turn five (5) years old before August 31, 2020.
Who Can Register a Student
Parents or court appointed guardians living in the Loyalsock Township Area School District may enroll a student. The parent/guardian must come into the District Service Center in person to complete the enrollment process. (Note: Exceptions apply to homeless youth according to the McKinney-Vento Act, migrant and foster students.) A student living with someone other than a parent will be registered in accordance with guidelines set by PA Public School Code section 24 P.S. 13-1302.
If a parent wishes to withdraw a student from our district prior to the start of school year, the parent should report to the District Service Center. Once the school year begins for students, the parent should report to the school office of the building where the child attends and begin the withdrawal process.
School Counselor Contact Information
|Donald E. Schick
(570)326-3354 ext. 1104
(570)326-3354 ext. 1105
(570)323-9439 ext. 1203
(570)326-3581 ext. 1308
(570)326-3581 ext. 1307
Homeless Liasion Contact Information
(570)326-6508 ext. 1004